Friday, March 12, 2010

CADD support services in Missoula

We recieved this e-mail on 3/12/2010:

Hello, my name is Peter Costello and I own CadMont, LLC in Missoula. I do contract drafting and consulting for a variety of businesses. I’ve worked in the civil, survey, mechanical, electrical and architectural fields. With over 25 years of experience, I’m and AutoCAD expert. I can improve your efficiency by delivering more accurate drawings, faster, at a lower cost.

I also do training and consulting for Autodesk products. I’ve been teaching AutoCAD in Missoula for the last 17 years and am actively involved with the new Computer Aided Design program at the U of M College of Technology.

I’m planning a trip to Helena next week so if there is anything that CadMont, LLC can do for you, please call me to schedule an appointment at your convenience?

Regards,

Peter Costello
CadMont, LLC
406-396-7191
www.cadmont.com

No comments:

Post a Comment